You will find instructions on how to request official documents for your insurance adjuster licence from the Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario (FSRA).
How to get a copy of your licence
You will need to ask your adjusting company to provide you with a copy of your licence.
How to request a Letter of History
You may need a letter to confirm your licensing status. When applying for a licence in another province or territory or a different licence type.
Fee to request a Letter of History
The fee to request a letter of history is $25.
Ready to request the Letter of History?
As the licensed agent, you are responsible for submitting this request. Your adjusting firm may also submit this request on your behalf.
1. Download the Request for Licensee Information from FSRA form.
- Right click on the link and choose Save link as to download the PDF to your computer or drive.
2. Fill out the form electronically and submit it through the Online Services Portal.
3. You will also be asked to pay the fee on the Online Services Portal.
- You can use credit card (VISA, Mastercard) or select debit cards (RBC, TD, First Nations Bank of Canada, most credit unions).
- Be sure to complete all the fields before you submit the application. FSRA will neither process incomplete request forms nor will it provide a refund for incomplete forms.
What happens next:
- This request will take approximately 10 business days to process.
- FSRA will send the letter of history to you or your adjusting firm, depending on the request.