Skip to main content
Log into the PSP.
- In the top navigation bar, select ‘Applications’.
- On the ‘Application Record’ page, click on ‘New Application’.
- On the ‘Application Profile’ page, select the ‘Plan Number’ from the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘Request to file SIPP amendment(s) or restated SIPP’ from the ‘Application Type’ drop-down menu.
- If you have a SIPP filing record open, you will see the message: “This application cannot be created as this plan already has an open SIPP”.
- Click on 'E-Filing' from the top navigation bar to complete this filing.
- Enter the date of the most recent SIPP amendment.
- Click on ‘Start’.
- If you need to change the date you entered on the previous screen, go to the ‘Actions’ window and click on ‘Edit Profile’.
- You will be presented with the ‘Application Profile’ page. Make the date change.
- Click on the ‘Save and Close’ button and go back to step 4.
- On the ‘Application Workspace’ page, click on ‘Submit’ in the ‘Actions’ window.
- Check the certification box and click on ‘Certify & Submit’.
- You will be returned to the ‘Application Workspace’ page.
After completing the steps above:
- Your request will be automatically approved.
- A SIPP filing record will be created instantly.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you.