Licensing Link is the Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario's (FSRA) online application system. Licensing Link is for mortgage brokerages, brokers, agents and mortgage administrators.
As a Principal Broker, you should use Licensing Link to:
- Initiate and submit mortgage agent and broker applications.
- Initiate and submit the transfer of any broker who is transferring to join your brokerage.
- Renew each of your broker’s or agent’s licences.
- Report a termination of sponsorship or a termination for cause.
- Submit an application on behalf of an agent upgrading to a broker.
- Submit an application on behalf of any agent or broker who has let their licence expire and wishes to reinstate it.
- Initiate an application for an individual licensed from another province or territory.
- Update your business address, email address and/or other important contact information.
- View all pending applications for your agents and brokers.
Online services portal
The Online Services Portal (OSP) is a secure portal for online payments and requests. As a Principal Broker, please use the Online Services Portal to:
- Request a certificate of authority for your brokerage.
- Request a letter of history for an agent or broker.
- Request a reciprocity letter if you or your agent would like to be licensed in another province or territory.