If additional information is required, you will receive a notification email with the subject line “Response Required”. Follow the steps below to view FSRA’s correspondence and respond to additional requirements:
- Log into the PSP.
- In the top navigation bar, select ‘Applications’.
- On the ‘Application Record’ page, select the:
- plan number
- application type from the drop down menu; and
- status ‘Awaiting Response’ from the drop down menu
- Click on ‘Open Workspace’ in the ‘Actions’ column.
- On the ‘Application Workspace’ page, you will find a message from FSRA under the ‘Correspondence’ or ‘Notes’ section.
How to respond to additional requirements
Note: To submit additional documents or notes, your application must be at status ‘Awaiting Response’.
- On the ‘Application Workspace’ page, click on the ‘New Correspondence’ button in the ‘Correspondence’ section.
- On the ‘Attach Document’ page, add the ‘Title’ of the document you are uploading.
- Click on ‘Browse’ and select the file you wish to submit.
- Click on ‘Save and Close’ to complete the upload process.
Repeat the ‘New Correspondence’ process (Steps 6 – 9) for each document that you wish to submit.
- On the ‘Application Workspace’ page, click on ‘Submission Update’ in the ‘Actions’ window.
- On the ‘Submit Application’ page, click on ‘Certify & Submit’ to complete the certification and submission process. You will be returned to the ‘Application Workspace’ page.
What to expect after a submission update:
- You will receive an automatic email that acknowledges your updated application was received by FSRA.
- If FSRA requires additional information to review your updated application, you will receive a notification email informing you that a FSRA note or letter has been added to the ‘Application Workspace’ page. Please review and respond.
- Once FSRA’s review is complete, you will be notified by email. You will be able to access your approval under the ‘Application Workspace’ page for the appropriate application.