Stakeholder Advisory Committee
Stakeholder Advisory Committees (SACs) serve as consultation bodies to the FSRA Board on FSRA's priorities and budget and other matters as the Board deems appropriate. They are an important part of FSRA's stakeholder engagement process.
You can find more information about the committee by following this link:
Technical Advisory Groups
Technical advisory groups and committees provide advice, input and feedback to FSRA management on matters related to the Rules of Practice and Procedure, Filing Requirements, Guidelines, operational policies and other matters.
- Technical Advisory Committee for Transforming Auto Insurance Rate Regulation
- Technical Advisory Committee for Auto Insurance Data and Analytics Strategy
- Technical Advisory Committee for Insurance Prudential Regulation and Supervision
- Technical Advisory Committee for Auto Insurance Products
- Technical Advisory Committee for Auto Rates and Underwriting Regulation Reform
Consumer Advisory Panel
FSRA’s Consumer Advisory Panel provides a consumer perspective to help inform FSRA’s work. Working closely with our Consumer Office and executive team, the Panel advises FSRA on proposed policy changes and related activities, including consumer-based research, policy support and consumer outreach. It helps to ensure that the perspectives of consumers (including pension beneficiaries, credit union members and the general public) inform our direction and decisions, a key priority for FSRA.
Visit the Panel’s webpage to find more information about its activities, membership and Terms of Reference.