Service providers: File a complaint against an insurance company

If you provide goods or services to a claimant under the SABS and have a complaint about an insurance company's billing practices, learn how to file and resolve a complaint now.

Insurance companies: File a complaint against a service provider

If you work for an insurance company providing benefits under the SABS and have concerns about the business or billiing practices of a service provider, always try to resolve the complaint with them directly.

If you are unable to resolve the complaint directly, complete and submit a FSRA Complaint form.