In addition to our regulatory framework, FSRA issues Guidance Notes, Applications Guides, Reference Manuals and other related materials to help credit unions understand our expectations.
Please note: the list below is organized by subject.
Note: Considering the economic conditions associated with the COVID-19 pandemic, in June 2021 FSRA recommended credit unions include additional information in their reports, in addition to the requirements that are outlined in the Guidance Note. Please contact your FSRA Relationship Manager or Risk Analyst for more information.
- Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) Template 2021 [XLSX]
- Net Cumulative Cash Flow Report (NCCF) Template 2021 [XLSX]
- Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR) Template 2021 [XLSX]
- Guidance Note: Liquidity (2018)
- Completion Guide: Liquidity Coverage Ratio
- Template: Liquidity Coverage Ratio [XLSX]
- Completion Guide: Net Cumulative Cash Flow
- Template: Net Cumulative Cash Flow [XLSX]
- Completion Guide: Net Stable Funding Ratio
- Template: Net Stable Funding Ratio [XLSX]
- Overview of Amendments on Ontario's Liquidity Guidance for Credit Unions
- Liquidity Coverage Ratio Completion Guide
- Net Cumulative Cash Flow Completion Guide
- Net Stable Funding Ratio Completion Guide
- Stress Testing